Purchasing and licensing
Find the perfect plan for your project
Go to Pricing at the top of the menu bar to view the plans. Select the plan that best suits your needs. Click on subscribe.
Compare functionalities and features using the table below.
Choose your preferred payment method.
- Payment can be made via credit card or PayPal.
Fill up the form. All the information provided will be used for invoice generation.
Email used during the form submission will be the main license holder of the purchase. The maximum license a single email address can hold is 10 licenses.
You will be directed to the Homepage once payment is successful. To view your purchased licenses:
- Go to Account to view the licenses.
- Click the dropdown button to view the details of the license such as the serial key.
Only one email address can be the main holder of the license(s). The license(s) can be activated in different devices but limited up to 3 devices ONLY.
- You are able to assign the license to anyone through a registered email.
- You are able to revoke the license to any person if you decide to change the account holder.
The assigned person can proceed to the Sign In page and click on "Email me the sign-in link" button to reset the password and link with the account.
Check Payment History to see if payment was made successful. Users could also view if they have purchased any other plans.
Change payment methods
User is able to change their card for the next payment if faced with card problem such as:
- Card expiration.
- Card is out of credit.
Users will be directed to retry charges when the subscription has expired. Click on "Retry Charges" to renew the subscription.
Electra E9 license activation
Ensure your internet connection is strong when activating a license.
- Go to “Help” and click “Activate” to activate the license.
- Enter the serial key given to activate the license. The same license can be shared and activated on two different devices.
- To activate the license on the third device, one of the licenses on the devices previously used must be deactivated first.
Please contact us at [email protected] to unsubscribe your subscription. Any cancellation will not be provided with a refund.